Chief Design Officer at Hiilite, and The Vice President of Kelowna Women in Business, Tina Walczak combines her passion for design with a keen business focus. Creating innovative and detailed work that pushes boundaries, Tina is committed to producing strong brands that accurately captures their overall business strategy. If you are refining a creative concept, require assistance executing your vision or simply want to develop your skillset, book a design or branding consultation with Tina for a custom solution.
WHY CONSULT WITH TINA?
Tina is badass. Being badass is not allowing yourself to be told what is and is not possible. Rebel against the restrictions put on you, your passion, and your ideas. Challenge the rules and the way things have always been done to discover new and amazing possibilities, while proving the world wrong.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you’ve booked Tina for a block of time, she will reach out to schedule a time to talk. During your call, you will have the opportunity to leverage Tina’s insight, skills and experiences to execute a custom solution for your problem or to achieve your vision
Before your consultation, he will ask a few questions:
- What goals are you trying to achieve?
- What are the challenges or barriers you’re facing?
- What topic would you like to focus on during the call?
- What do you need to achieve your vision?
Tina Walczak is the Chief Design Officer at Hiilite, and The Vice President of Kelowna Women in Business. Her credentials speak for themselves, but Tina craves challenge and never lets herself get too comfortable.
- Currently completing her Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management at Royal Roads University
- Graphic Design Graduate from Vancouver Island University
- Marketing Research Certification from How Design University
- Sales and Operations Certification from Trainwest Management & Consulting
- Chief Design Officer and Partner at Hiilite Inc.
- Manager/Creative Director at Vancouver View Magazine
- Manager/Creative Director at Maximum Yield Publications
- Creative Director at Homes & Living Magazine
- Owner/Creative Director at Flow Grafix