Your cart is currently empty.
Visionary at Hiilite, Founder of The Creative Career Formula, and former Vice President of Kelowna Women in Business, Tina Walczak (AKA Unicorn Mom) is focused on helping young creatives fly.
If you are looking for career advice, or you have a person in your life who needs creative mentorship, Tina has over 15 years of experience in the industry and can help you land the career of your dreams.
WHY CONSULT WITH TINA?
Tina is badass. Being badass is not allowing yourself to be told what is and is not possible. Rebel against the restrictions put on you, your passion, and your ideas. Challenge the rules and the way things have always been done to discover new and amazing possibilities while proving the world wrong.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you’ve booked Tina for a block of time, she will reach out to schedule a time to talk. During your call, you will have the opportunity to leverage Tina’s insight, skills and experiences to execute a custom solution for your problem or to achieve your vision
Before your consultation, she will ask a few questions:
- What goals are you trying to achieve?
- What are the challenges or barriers you’re facing?
- What topic would you like to focus on during the call?
Visionary at Hiilite, Founder of The Creative Career Formula, and former Vice President of Kelowna Women in Business
The reason she started this group, was to reach out to creative introverts that want to land a job as a creative.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management at Royal Roads University
- TEDx Speaker - 3 Steps to Connect with Women in the Global Creative Community
- Graphic Design at Vancouver Island University
- Marketing Research Certification from How Design University
- Sales and Operations Certification from Trainwest Management & Consulting
- Chief Design Officer and Partner at Hiilite Inc.
- Manager/Creative Director at Vancouver View Magazine
- Manager/Creative Director at Maximum Yield Publications
- Creative Director at Homes & Living Magazine
- Owner/Creative Director at Flow Grafix